The Inspection VR training session will teach students how to properly sort mechanical parts by picking up and thoroughly checking the parts for any defects or differences. They will need to carefully look for these differences by checking the number of holes, the location of the holes, notches and other possible defects in each part that comes down the assembly line.
- Improve training efficiency via repetition and feedback
- Qualify student’s ability (gating by skill)
- Demonstrate decision-making skills as complexity increases
- Training to overcome distractions
- Equipment danger awareness and feedback
- Test ability to stay on task for long periods of time
Speed and Efficiency